Step 1: Initially, a survey form is created after a complete research of the assembly/parliamentary area and rigorous discussions with the client. In general there are questions related to the following:
Questions to collect the information about the current political trends or situations of political leader and party in the assembly/parliamentary.
Research based to collect the major issues which affect the people face daily. These could be issues related to medical facilities, local infrastructure, basic needs, employment, etc.
- Party Workers:
Research to collect the numbers of party workers in the assigned assembly/parliamentary.
- Caste equations:
Research to collect the caste statistics in the assigned assembly/parliamentary. These statistics help the political leader to identify their vote share in the area.
A team of surveyors/investigators under the supervision of a project manager initiate the exhaustive survey process to visit every household in the assigned assembly/parliamentary. This is done by a visit to every house on the voters’ list of the assembly/parliamentary. This process though variable takes on an average of 45-60 days. The collected data is the then organized and sent for the technical team for verification and analysis.
Step 3:Data analysis& report generation
The statisticians further organize the collected data and prepare the statistics for analysis. These statistics are then analyzed and a final report is prepared for the client. The final reports consist of graphs and comments/advice of statisticians on the same.
Advantages of VIMS Apps:
- Right after step 1 ‘The Questionnaire Creation’ the questions are fed to the VIMS Data Collection App, making all the questions accessible to the surveyors/investigators spread across the assembly on their android mobile phones/tablets.
- Voterlist Search : To ensure the accuracy of the each responder’s data is mapped to their voter id. They can search and filter the list by their Name, House Number or Father’s/Mother’s name.
- Mobile Verification : To verify the correctness of the data mobile number of the respondent can be verified via OTP.
- Easy Data Collection : The questionnaire comes in a very minimal and clean UI to make it easy for the surveyors/investigators to interact and collect the data with 100% accuracy.
- Real-time Data Collection : All the data is sent directly to the central database from the multiple devices, as soon as they upload it. Thus, saving the time and money as there is no need for data entry and the data remains accurate by removing the possibility of human errors.
- Real-time Survey Status: The client can view the status of data collection of the on his VIMS Data Management App while the investigators are on the field to collect the data from the respondents.
- Eco-Friendly : The door to door surveys are conducted at a very large scale thus, the old methods require humongous amounts of paper to be used, by using VIMS Data Collection App, lakhs of printed sheets can be avoided in every door to door survey .
- After the Step 3, along with the door to door survey reports we provide the VIMS Data Management App to our client completely FREE of cost, to make the best use of the collected data. All the survey reports can be viewed in our beautifully hand-tailored android application, enabling the client to access reports on the go during the busy the political campaigns.
• Volunteers – View the contact details of all volunteers in the area.
• Caste distribution – View the castes distribution in the area anytime.
• Issues and Trends – View the issues and the trends of the given area.
• Previous Election Results – Check the results of the last elections anytime.
The VIMS Data Management App is one of the best election campaign management applications. Especially hand tailored for the client, the VIMS Data Management App gives access to all the relevant data of the assembly/parliamentary in easy to understand statistical forms. Get a survey done today to get the VIMS apps for FREE*