Today we are living in the era of ICT (information, communication and technology) where people are well connected to each other through multiple platforms most predominantly on social media. If any incident happens in one part of the state, it would have deep rooted consequences in other parts of the state too. Since the politics is never static rather a dynamics state of affairs and political changes happen every day. And these changes have direct or indirect implications on various stakeholders’ i.e. political parties, civil society organizations, and political consultancies, media organizations and of course people at large of that particular constituency.In politics, the winnability does a matter and in order to win the election, political parties should have all means of communication to control or influence their minds of voters/electors, their actions, taste and try to provide alternatives of the existing system. Therefore the role Constituency Management (CM) becomes very crucial in the electoral politics.
A constituency is a political unit also called electoral unit in our political system. It consists of all eligible voters/electors registered with the local administration who elect their representatives to a legislative or other public body.
From the electoral point of view, the term management stands for managing risks, optimal use of resources to meet the specific objectives and policies of the organization.
Constituency Management (CM)
Management of constituency is an organized activity which requires a dedicated team of young professionals who help a candidate to mange or control his/her constituency more pragmatically.
- Constituency Management (CM) deploys various strategies like maintaining the database of all eligible voters and segregate on the basis of caste, class, male and female, literacy and so on.
- CM keeps update a candidate about the political developments in the constituency and its possible implications in the election politics. Ultimately makes his/her presence more visible in a constituency.
- Keep updating party workers at the grass-root level via using various social media platforms and taking their feedback. For instance, targeting selected voters organizations, i.e., farmers organization, Asha workers, Mahila Morcha, Student’s organization, traders organization including small traders, retired teachers associations, ex-army officers associations, targeting selected voters by organising social camps or fair or other social gatherings while taking into consideration of local media. Based on ground realities and the candidate’s strength and weakness, CM would suggest various strategies to win election.
- Maintaining good relations with all influential people of the areas, colonies, wards, villages, etc.
- Special focus will be given on voter lists, keep updating them, and periodically checking it very thoroughly while making goodwill with the concern officers of Tehsil at the district level.
What kind of role Leadtech Political Consultancy can play?
Leadtech Political consultancy is a professional organization led by young minds of different disciplines. It has large presence, gained popularity and recognisation in political arena and worked with various political parties at all level and helps them to win in their electoral politics.
It has become a leading company which manly using technology driven solutions of the electoral politics. Owing the rapid changes in the politics, LeadTech has been keep innovating, evolving new strategies and providing IT (Information Technology) based solutions to manage the politician and election works.
Recently, LeadTech has developed three software regarding Constituency Management (CM) as if
- GOTV Cum Voter Search Software
Using this technology one can update the voter’s details listed on the electoral roll. Booth in charge can update the present situation on the Election Day. Accordingly, party workers can be asked to take convenient action in “Get out the Voter” for voting.
- Constituency Management Software
All the details of the voters, developmental work, Jan Sampark, Household Info, Mobile numbers of the voters, caste demographics and voting trends can be managed effectively for making the analysis.
- Promotional Mobile Application
Now, Leadtech is developing a promotional app to communicate with the voters effectively. Using this app, people can download leader’s app to express their concern, inform regarding developmental issues, the invitation can be sent quickly, and finally can help in making more party workers and volunteers.