Election Campaign in India
Leadtech proposed to start a new initiative which is known as “Election Campaign Management” to bridge the gap between voters and political leader or political parties by start working door to door with voters and party workers at the grass-root level. Major objective of the project is to start target campaign to create a wave in favour of the client. Leadtech is a well established company in the area of political research, analysis, databases and campaign craft. We have served more than 1000 clients across India.
1. Door to Door Campaign for Promotion of the Candidate:
Voters can’t be taken for granted. Leaders have to perform and deliver good governance to the expectations of constituents. Contestants need to advertise his work to get re-elected. Leadtech has started following door to door campaign services:
- Establishing leader’s true image, what he believes in, and his vision for the development of the constituency and constituents.
- Bills, letters and appeal should reach all households across the constituency.
2. Social Media and e-Campaigning:
Social Digital Media is changing the preferences of the common masses and helping people in making their mindsets. Now a day’s internet has penetrated to a very large extent of the common people and now using the same they are raising their voices for a cause related to governance and issues which have an impact in their life. Therefore, to capture the eyes of the Internet users, we create and sustain leader’s positive presence among voters in social media like Facebook, Youtube, Google Plus, Twitter & Linkedin.
3. Digital Media Campaign:
Leadtech collects mobile numbers of voters through door-to-door campaigning and then reaching out to them on regular basis using Bulk SMSing and In-Voice calls. This way of promotion has proved to be an economical and effective way for reaching mass voters.
- Compiled and validated contact information of voters for better reach and extent.
- Day to day strategies based on validated data for better campaigning.
- We manage social media to take feedback from voters and promotions on internet.
- Calling and SMS to reach mass voters during last days before voting.
- Candidate’s publicity in every household of the constituency.